New Conservation Solid Core
Peterboro is entering into a new matboard category with this solid alpha cellulose product in 4 and 8 ply for a total of 10 references. Made by laminating layers / plies of pigmented alpha cellulose and buffered with calcium carbonate, this product falls into the PPFA Class II Conservation category.
There are three neutral shades: Natural, Classic White and Oxford White. All are available in 4 ply 32x40 & 40x60 with Natural and Classic White also available in 8 ply 32x40 & 40x60.
The solid core category continues to be a strong one with framers supporting the solid core option with particular emphasis on the 8 ply options. The classic look of a solid core bevel especially in 8 ply gives the framed piece an unmistakably dramatic effect.
- High quality alpha cellulose fibers
- Acid & Lignin free
- Pigmented, solid colour throughout
- Buffered with calcium carbonate
- Thickness = 1.5 mm (4 ply) and 3 mm (8 ply)
- Meets or exceeds the PPFA class II standards and the FATG Conservation standards